[Tutor] list method sort()

Crabtree, Chad Chad.Crabtree at nationalcity.com
Fri Apr 2 09:23:39 EST 2004

Am I correct in my belief that sort() on lists is in place with no return
value?  If so does any one know WHY? WHY WHY?  It doesn't make sense
everything else returns a value istead of having crazy side affects for no
dicernable reason.  The only other one like this that I know of is 'del'
which I've read is not technicly a function.

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.