[Tutor] On New Style Classes

Crabtree, Chad Chad.Crabtree at nationalcity.com
Wed Apr 14 13:44:06 EDT 2004

	Well I'm not sure why I was unable to find those pages before.  I
appologize.  However I do have a question.  I understand the descriptors
could be usefull for my transparency with user created classes or perhaps
event oriented programing.  However class methods and static classes don't
really make sence to me.  They seem to be a syntatictic kludge.  I know what
they are but not why python needs them.

	In addition are "Classic" classes going to be depreciated?

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.