[Tutor] Filtering text files

Kooser, Ara S askoose at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 14 18:13:40 EDT 2004

Sure,

   I am running the file in IDLE. I go to run, run module. Here is the shell
screen: Maybe it's WinXP (*grin*). I will try this on my linux box at home.
I am currently waiting for my linux box to arrive at work. I will read up on
functions. Thank you for your help and the pointers.

Ara

Python 2.3.3 (#51, Dec 18 2003, 20:22:39) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)] on
win32

    Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE
    makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback
    interface.  This connection is not visible on any external
    interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet.

IDLE 1.0.2