[Tutor] Tutorials

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 04:11:02 EDT 2004

> Ok, Honestly i didn't read anything that came with the
> win version of python(2.3 IDLE1.0). but i was reading
> stuff online. but now i think i've read all of the
> "hello world" tutorials out there. not i'm like "now
> what", can anyone tell me any good tutorials?

Have you done the official tutorial that ships with Python?
If you know the basics of programming its the logical place
to go. Certainly more than "Hello World".

> or what i should do now. thnx

Write some programs?
If you can't think of anything try looking at the Useless
Python page which has a list of ideas, also lots of examples
of short programs other newbies (and not so newbies) have created.

HTH,

Alan G.