[Tutor] Python open source

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 18:24:38 EDT 2004

> I'm new to python and to programming period.  I've gone through tons
of
> beginner tutorials, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to put a
complete
> program together.

If you went through mine you should have noticed that it
finishes with a full program case study...

> I'm looking at is correct coding or not...  So does anybody know of
> website(s) that have some simple programs to check out?

Useless Python website has lots of small programs, some
truly are useless (in the sense of not being useful) others
not quite so much. But they all illustrate some features
of Python and are complete programs.

Alan G