[Tutor] (no subject)

Andy Baker andy at andybak.net
Mon Apr 19 14:20:26 EDT 2004

> You're completely correct.  So when you're done writing your
> WxPython tutorial, please send it to me, and I'll be more
> than happy to proofread it.  ;)
> Later,
> Blake.

You wait!

As it turned out I was getting rather mixed up. I was getting mixed up. I
remembered needing one command to set a new row and another to add an item
to another column in that row. SetItemData was just a red herring.

This is what I was looking for:

	self.list.SetStringItem(row, column, string)

So I get the following:

	for i, row in enumerate(list):
		for j, item in enumerate(row):
		if j==0:
			self.list.SetStringItem(i, j, item)

The conditional statement is there to set up the column on the first item
and merely add a column to it after that. Does anyone know a more elegant
way to do this?