[Tutor] Listbox insertion

David Talaga dtalaga at novodynamics.com
Thu Apr 29 12:58:56 EDT 2004

Hi all,
How would I go about inserting text from a file into a listbox.  I was
thinking that maybe a listbox is not what I am wanting.  See, I have a file
that I have created and it inserts a file name from an askopenfilename
dialog when selected. I then want to put the information into that listbox
(or maybe a label?).  I am not finding much documentation about inserting
information into a list box.  What would you suggest as far as putting the
data? How would I go about inserting the data from that file into the list
box?