[Tutor] i dont understand

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Mon Aug 2 21:06:58 CEST 2004

Have you tried any of the tutorials listed on the "Python for
Non-Programmers" page? If so, where do you get stuck?

You might like the book "Python Programming for the absolute beginner", it
doesn't assume you know about "?.() and stuff like that.

Otherwise you can ask here about specific things you don't understand.