[Tutor] Adding custom modules to the module index?

f2001847 at bits-pilani.ac.in f2001847 at bits-pilani.ac.in
Sat Aug 7 08:09:01 CEST 2004

         if ur using windows then just create a file with extension .pth
and in that file each line should contain the directory in which ur
modules are located.This way u can import all the modules in different
directories. File with .pth extension should be created in ur python
directory(directory where python was installed).
                    -naresh