[Tutor] 'import site' failed error

nik my.mailing.lists at noos.fr
Thu Aug 12 13:11:29 CEST 2004

Hi Kent, that was a quick reply!

I've embedded the interpreter in a C app, and so the python file is
called using PyRun_SimpleFile(fp, "demo2.py");
so, I'm not too sure how to put the -v option in there (I'm doing some
websearching on it now).

I tried a simple python file like print "hello", but it didn't come up
with the import site error, so I guess it's more to do with the
embedding or my module thingy?