[Tutor] Creating a complex python object

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 23:06:56 CEST 2004

> With a filled myStructure instance being the object I want to pass
> the python script.

> Is this the right list for this kind of question, or should I be
going
> to C++-sig?

While we may have experts here who can help I suspect its well beyond
the scope of the tutor list which is for newbies to Python and
Programming too. If you got as far as you have I suspect you are
already beyond the stage where this list is for you. I'd try either
comp.lang.python or the C++ Sig. The latter should definitely be able
to help.

Alan G.