[Tutor] Another prob with Telnet

Lloyd Kvam pythonTutor at venix.com
Fri Aug 13 20:09:38 CEST 2004

telnet applications usually map the enter key to transmit \n
local applications often see the enter key as \r

If you are writing the character through your code to the telnet
connection you may be writing \r (ctrl+m).

If you need to explicitly write other ctrl characters,
	ctrl+a == chr(1)
	ctrl+b == chr(2)
	etc.