[Tutor] Problem with CGI module

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Sun Aug 15 15:59:17 CEST 2004

Shufen,

Try a very simple CGI that just outputs a static page. You may have a logic
error in the code you posted - it looks like there could be some
combination of input fields that causes nothing to output. (The indentation
in your posting is corrupted so I can't be sure about this.)

See what the server request log is reporting when you try to access the
CGI. There should be some entry there.

Kent