[Tutor] Infinite program

Pavel Brabec PBoa at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 21 22:31:07 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I have a program written in a single module. It should ask user what to
do, than do it and ask what to do again. But I do not know how to
re-execute efficiently the program. I tried 2 functions calling
themselves ( e.g. function Ask()  will call function DoIt() that will
call function Ask() that will call...). I am beginner with programming
but I think that this is not ideal flow of execution  (reading Traceback
is a horror) :-(  and  I do not think how to archive similar functionality.

I have also tried to play with Built-In function reload() but i do not
want to reload another imported module, I want to reload the one from
which I am calling the reload(). Is there a possibility to do something
like that?

Regards,
Pavel Brabec

--
In the beginning was the word
and the word was content-type: plain/text