[Tutor] Python and Pstools (was: Remote processes)

Bernard Lebel python at bernardlebel.com
Mon Aug 23 23:44:13 CEST 2004

I was thinking at executing Pstools commands. So far I have used them
through DOS shells, but would like to do so through the Python interpreter.

That brings me to another question: has anyone got experience with using the
Pstools from Python command line? Any pointer in the right direction would
be appreciated.

Thanks
Bernard