[Tutor] Exercises

Morten Liebach m at mongers.org
Mon Aug 30 08:02:18 CEST 2004

On 2004-08-29 21:48:32 +0200, noud wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Python is my first programe language I'm learing. I've started, I think, 3
> months ago with reading some tutorials and books about Python.
> Reading is going fine, but I've a problem... I don't know what to
> programme. The only thing I do now is reading, I've (not yet) any
> inspiration about programming somthing.
>
> Do you guys know some good exercises, or thinks like that? Something with
> directory programming, Mayby a bit Tkinter stuff, Somthing about Sockets?

There's nothing like scratching ones own itch.

For me that has been generating the pages for my website, so I can only
say that if everything else fails you should get yourself a website. :-)

This project has brought me over the edge, so to speak, and I'm now more
likely to solve a problem in Python than in Perl, and I expect I'll get
better quickly from now on.  There's absolutely no substitute for
writing code oneself, you can't just read about it.

Just my .02 EUR.

> If someone could help me? Thank you!

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day