[Tutor] converting unicode

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 1 04:20:02 CET 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 03:12, Kent Johnson wrote:

> If you want a tuple as a result:
>
> Python 2.4 way using a generator comprehension:
> tuple(str(s) for s in stringtuple)

	Ooh, now that's nifty!

	I'm still gonna wait for Tiger to upgrade to Python 2.4, though.
Multiple versions of Python tend to cause various Bad Things on OS X
which I can't be arsed to manually resolving. ^^

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"