[Tutor] (no subject)

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Wed Dec 1 14:38:09 CET 2004

If you are on *NIX, there are python bindings for using libfam, which is
a bit better than your current solution, but why not have a fifo or
something so you just check if there is new data to be read after
whatever it is that writes it, writes it, that way you don't have to do
this constant checking.  Don't know what you mean by nested functions
and all but:

def blah():
    def ooch():
       # ooch has access to all of the variables in blah's scope.