[Tutor] Problem with data storage

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Dec 1 18:28:22 CET 2004

Sounds like a plain text file or a CSV file will work. If there is character that doesn't appear in
your data (e.g. space, comma, tab) you can use it as a delimiter in a plain text file. If you need
to allow any text in the data then us a CSV file and the csv module. In either case, the file will
have one data pair per line.

Kent