[Tutor] Help

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 3 09:50:07 CET 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Daniel wrote:

> I need to know how to run another module through one

Hi Daniel,

Have you had a chance to look at one of the tutorials on:

    http://www.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide_2fNonProgrammers

I'm guessing that youe trying to use modules; most of the tutorials show
examples of modules in action.  Here's a link to one of them:

    http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/tutfunc.htm

I could be completely misunderstanding your question though; if I am,
please be patient with me; I need to sleep more.  *grin*

> what is the command do I have to include a path name
> and if there is any special way I have to save the file

I'm not quite sure I understand your other questions yet.  I'm guessing
that this is related to your first question, but I'm still slightly stuck.
Can you tell us what you are trying to do?

Good luck!