[Tutor] Python 2.4 IDLE Windows 2000

Mike Hansen mhansen at cso.atmel.com
Fri Dec 3 15:52:22 CET 2004

That rooted out the problem. A while ago, I changed the colors to kind
of match my VIM color theme(ps_color). When I did
idlelib.PyShell.main(), IDLE came up with my custom color theme.
However, there was a bunch of warnings about my theme. From IDLE, I
deleted the theme. Now IDLE will launch normally. I'll set up the color
theme later. Maybe older color themes aren't compatible with the newer
IDLE? The color theme must have been laying around. I didn't brute force
it in or anything like that.

I appreciate the help.

Mike