[Tutor] Simple RPN calculator

Cullen Newsom cullennewsom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 07:13:01 CET 2004

> RPN calculator, with operators and operands separate? Sounds
> counter-intuitive to me.
> What's the advantage I'm missing?

    Yes, by all means, please explain the advantages/differences
of RPN calculators.  All I know about them is that in High
School, I went to UIL Calculator Math competition, and all us
with out RPN calculators who thought we knew a thing or two, got
our asses handed to us by the RPN-calc. guys.  There should have
been two classes of us, the TI class and HP class.  It was a
rout.  I'm here to tell you that there is an advantage, I just
have no idea what it is.

Cheers,

Cullen