[Tutor] Re: Can I see it?

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Dec 5 12:56:01 CET 2004

At 03:36 AM 12/5/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>
>That is what I am looking for! A simple RPN calculator program!
>Can I see what you have please?

That depends. Are you are working on a homework assignment? I ask because
when we see several posts of a similar question we suspect it is an
assignment given to a class, and our hope is to support education with
guidance rather than answers.

Assuming for the moment that this is homework I'd like to see what you have
done so far, and where you are stuck. Then I'll give some pointers.

Hints: my program uses lists, a dictionary, and imports a module named
operators

Bob Gailer
bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625 home