[Tutor] Difference between for i in range(len(object)) andfor i in object

kumar s ps_python at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 16:27:45 CET 2004

Thank you for clearing up some mist here.  In fact I
was depressed by that e-mail because there are not
many tutorials that clearly explains the issues that
one faces while trying to code in python.  Also, due
to lack of people who are proficient in python around
our univ. campus in baltimore, i am very much relying
on tutors mailing list. I am poor enough to go to Mark
Lutz's python training course(~ $1000 for 2 days and
3.5K for 5 days at a python bootcamp) and helpless to
the fact that there is no one offering a python course
on the campus. I am very much depended on this list
and I cannot tell you people, how much I respect and
appreciate the help from tutors. I cannot finish my
Ph.D. thesis without tutors help and tutors will
always be praised in my thesis acknowledgements.

Thank you again for a supportive e-mail Mr.Gauld.

P.S: My intention is not to hurt tutor's opinion and
it is their right to express their opinion freely.

kumar.