[Tutor] Tkinter questions
mark.kels at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:48:18 CET 2004
Hi all ,
I got some Tkinter related questions for a project that I'm making:
1. How to add an image to a button ?
2. How can I print text using Tkinter (I want it to be cross platform,
so I cant use modules like win32print ) ?
3. How to I make the program to always open in a full window ?
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.
2. Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends.
3. Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good.
And when it is bad, it is better than nothing. - Dick Brandon
More information about the Tutor