[Tutor] Tkinter questions

Mark Kels mark.kels at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:48:18 CET 2004

Hi all ,
I got some Tkinter related questions for a project that I'm making:
1. How to add an image to a button ?
2. How can I print text using Tkinter (I want it to be cross platform,
so I cant use modules like win32print ) ?
3. How to I make the program to always open in a full window ?

Thanks allot.

--
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.