[Tutor] Sample Tkinter data entry screen?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Sat Dec 25 21:12:54 CET 2004

> Taking the lazy way out, can anyone point me to a simple sample app
that
> just puts up a data entry screen with a small (4 or 5) number of
simple
> text-entry fields and lets me pull in variables from those fields?

The case study in my tutor shows a text entry and set of radio buttons
and a Text field for outbut, along with some buttons. Is that enough?

The only caveat is that I don't use the Tcl magic which auto binds
a text field to a variable, I prefer to hard code it in the tutor
to demonstrate the lowest common denominator.

Alan G