[Tutor] O.T.

Bud Rogers budr at netride.net
Tue Dec 28 01:25:04 CET 2004

I'm 53, married, father of two.  I work for a power company.  My title
is systems analyst, but the work I do is mostly system administration.
I've gotten a lot of mileage out of perl, mostly small ad hoc scripts
for one thing or another.

Just beginning serious study of python, partly because of ESR's article
"Why Python?", which I thought was on his website but apparently is
only available at the Linux Journal website:

I would be grateful for a less restrictive link.

--
Bud Rogers <budr at netride.net>
Nine words the Eclectic Rede attest: