[Tutor] O.T.

Bob Gibson bgibson at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 28 01:33:26 CET 2004

Jacob:

      Age: 50 (ooh, I don't feel "that" old :-)
     Kids: 5 (all adopted) - ages: 20, 18, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Languages: "American" English only
Programming
Languages: (note, some are "forgotten" - i.e., haven't used in > 10 years)
Ada, ALGOL, APL, Assembly (4), AWK, bash, BASIC, C, C++, COBOL, EXEC,
EXEC2, Forth, Fortran, Java, JavaScript, JCL, Jython, ksh, LotusScript,
Modula-2, Object Pascal, Pascal, Perl, PL/S (3), Python, REXX, sed, sh,
Smalltalk, Snowball, SPITBOL, SQL, Tcl, Turbo Pascal, VBA, VBScript, Visual
Basic
Employment: More than fully employed for 27 years - same employer (IBM)
What do I do? Currently, I'm in customer (technical) support.

Bob