[Tutor] Re: Tix Select programming problem

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez.castellanos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 02:55:09 CET 2004

Hi,

Indeed it works. It's that kind of little details that get me crazy. I
am still not used to read the tcl Tix documentation, and sometimes I
step over otherwise evident things.

Thanks a lot,

Guille