[Tutor] O.T.

Bernard Lebel python at bernardlebel.com
Tue Dec 28 02:59:59 CET 2004

29 years, in Montreal (Canada), friggin' geek, 3D artist and techical
director. Been in 3D animation for 4 years. Use Python because it's one
of the implemented langages in Softimage|XSI (a 3D software), but now
use it for other stuff, generally related to 3D production.

I like beer (favoring German pilsners and European lagers), WWE
wrestling, boxing, wuxia and saber movies, choppers, role-playing games,
used to be a black-dressed guy with long hairs listening death and black
metal and playing bass guitar, now my hairs are short and I don't play
bass anymore because I'm too geek :-(

Here is my site:
http://www.bernardlebel.com

Btw I'm single as well so if your sister looks like Salma Hayek please
send her my gorgeous picture.

Cheers
Bernard