[Tutor] O.T.

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Tue Dec 28 03:11:29 CET 2004

> Btw I'm single as well so if your sister looks like Salma Hayek please
> send her my gorgeous picture.

giggle,giggle,giggle...

I don't know who Salma Hayek is or what she looks like, but I can almost
assure you that my sister doesn't look like her.
My sister is 29 as well, but I think she's had enough of men and has decided
to stay single for the rest of her life. She now lives in my mother's house
with rent money over due, several credit cards that have more on them than
they should, and 3 dogs and 3 cats. Somehow, I don't think that would
work... :)

Thanks,
Jacob Schmidt

PS - Gorgeous? No offense, but.....  I'll have to show her your picture
anyway....