[Tutor] O.T.

tanja pislar tanja.pislar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:12:13 CET 2004

hi,
ok i don't think i've ever written to this list before (although i've
been a subscriber for quite some time) so here's a chance to introduce
myself properly (and not sounding a complete idiot ;))

Tanya, 30, Slovenia (europe), single, student again  (computer
science, software engeneering) after a long time off  making money -
it didn't work out as i planned so i went back to school.
studied piano for 8 years, switched it for chemistry, discovered that
chem is a total bore, tried my luck in painting and drawing and
textile design, got bored again, discovered computers and flash, liked
actionscript a lot, got introduced to java and though i found the love
of my life.. till i bumped into Python.

www.klaustrofobik.org