[Tutor] O.T.

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Dec 28 17:10:58 CET 2004

I'm 64. Degrees in EE and MDiv. Career a mixture of engineering, computers,
minister, teacher, ....
Just started a new romantic relationship!
Programmed in more languages than I care to recall. The more
interesting/arcane include
IBM 650: machine language (my first), SOAP, CLASSMATE
GE 415: FORTRAN, Assembler
Singer 10: Assembler, Machine language
PDP 8: FOCAL
PL/I, APL, 370 Assembler and Machine language
Motorola 8080?  Assembler and Machine language
CMS Pipelines
And finally Python. Sorta like discovering APL. And I have some desire to
integrate some APL features into Python. Anyone else want to join me in
that effort?

Hot topics for me: African Marimba Music (I teach it, design & build
instruments). I'm also a DJ on public radio for African Music, as well as a
talk show host.
Nonviolent Communication as taught by Marshall Rosenberg. A most
life-transforming process! I highly recommend it. www.cnvc.org.

Bob Gailer
bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625 home