[Tutor] O.T.

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Dec 29 13:38:45 CET 2004

Jacob S. wrote:
> I hate to sound weird...
>
> But who are you all, what are you're ages, what do you do, marriage status,
> etc?
> You obviously don't have to answer, I'm just curious who I'm boldly sending
> emails to.
>
> Jacob Schmidt
>
> P.S.
> I'm a student. 14 years. Play the piano better than I write scripts. Single.
> etc.

G. Rodrigues, 32 years, single and available. I'm a Mathematician, doing
research and teaching (but more of the first). My general area of
expertise is Category Theory although, since I'm working on things
related to theoretical physics I end up meddling in a lot of other stuff.

So how did I end up in Python Tutor's list, hein? Well, I have done here
  and there some small programming jobs and since I had the freedom I
ended up choosing Python. I also know Java, C++ and Scheme, but it
really is Python where I'm most comfortable. One thing led to another
and well, I ended up here answering this or that email.

Oh, btw, living in Portugal and planning to go to Australia for a postdoc.

Best regards,
G. Rodrigues