[Tutor] Output to a printer

Luc Saffre luc.saffre at gmx.net
Wed Dec 29 20:30:15 CET 2004

Hello Alan and Bob,

wow, two interested people! This gave me the necessary motivation to
work today on getting the thing published ;-)

First look here for a more complete example:

The textprinter package is a part of "Lino", and I'm afraid you will
have to install the whole project --- even though you're interested only
in a small part of it. Sorry, but Lino is my personal all-in-one
metaproject and at the current stage I don't plan to split.

The website is very new and not yet, er... optimal, but I hope you'll
get what you want by following the instructions on

Otherwise just ask the author (I certainly won't answer "RTFM").