[Tutor] hello form moldova

Gheorghe Zugravu zugravu_gheorghe at list.ru
Wed Dec 29 21:40:32 CET 2004

hello to everybody,,

mu name is george and I am from Moldova, for those who dont know, a small country placed between Romania and Ukraine.

in order to respect the subject of this mail list I wannt to say that I just discovered the python and I can not say to much about it, but i just wait to work with it and to be able to take part deeper in the discussions.

And of Course with Happy New Year!!!!

Gheorghe Zugravu