[Tutor] O.T.

kumar s ps_python at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 02:24:33 CET 2004

30, Married, will soon be a dad., Live in Baltimore,
U.S.A. and I am a Ph.D. student

 I lived in Denmark and Israel in the past as a part
of my research life.

Will finish my Ph.D., in Bioinformatics.

Got introduced to computers at the age of 25 :-(
 and more happy it is not 52 :-)

Programming lang: Python and R, Bioconductor, PHP
(I have not mastered but WANT TO)

DB: PostgreSQL

I earn my bread by doing research and in a way I get
paid for my interests in life.

-K