[Tutor] O.T.

Anna Ravenscroft revanna at mn.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 11:10:52 CET 2004

Jacob S. wrote:
> I hate to sound weird...

Too late. ;-) Join the crowd!

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft
42, 2 children (13 and 11) live with their dad
Married this July to the martelli-bot (we read The Zen of Python at our
wedding!). We currently live in Bologna, Italy.

Started learning Python in 2002 because I was bored to tears at my job
as an Instruction Administrator. I'm not a progammer - I just use Python
to get stuff done (and cuz it's fun!) I love that it is useful without
having to become a hermit for 4 years studying the syntax. Before that,
I had worked with computers as a "power" user and NT admin, and long
long ago had programmed a little in Basic (on my beloved Commodore 64)
and even learned a little Pascal back in College...

My background is in training and coaching, as well as office
administration to pay the bills. I do presentations and editing as well.

Other interests include weightlifting, bicycling, reading, cooking.
We went hiking in the Italian Alps for our honeymoon and I fell in love
with the mountains!

Great question. Nice to get to know the other folks on the list a little.