[Tutor] Zope and Python...

Brian Connelly brian at connellyman.com
Thu Feb 5 16:46:56 EST 2004

Hey guys and Gals...

            Just looking for peoples experience on Zope --- What is the
tutor thoughts on it ?

Those that use it what are your gripes or praises and if you don't like Zope
is there something else you would recommend to give a

similar functionality.  I am finding it hard to find good "easy" beginner
documentation on application building in Zope.  I've gone through the
Devshed

documents and the zope book but I have found many problems in the examples
and just the version diffs in Zope.

Are there any good resources that anyone would suggest for Learning to
develop apps under Zope ?

Thanks

BCC