[Tutor] Looking for some guidance.

Anna Ravenscroft anna at aleax.it
Fri Feb 6 03:29:41 EST 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 12:14 am, Joshua Banks wrote:

> Well it looks like I might have found a book thats right up my alley. It
> looks really good. Its doing Python by example through the whole book..
> Called "Python Programming for the absolute beginner" by Michael Dawson

Thanks for letting us know what works for you. This is one of those common
questions, and getting an idea of what people like and *why* they find them
valuable is really helpful!

Anna
--
There is a type 3 error in which your mind goes totally blank whenever you try
to remember which is which of type 1 and type 2.