[Tutor] Short Version, New guy looking for some tips, Revisited.

Joshua Banks syn_ack at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 17:10:18 EST 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 01:56 pm, Rich Krauter wrote:

Absolutely perfect Rich. I don't care if its somewhat broken. My problem
is I didn't even know how to start the script.. :P

Sorry. But I've got all this documentation but I didn't even know how to
start out the script. This is what was frustrating the heck out of me.
It wasn't apparent to me to load all of these modules first. So this is
perfect. Gets me researching in the right direction. Thanks for your
understanding and taking the time to write this out.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joshua Banks