[Tutor] Re: Question

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Mon Feb 9 12:42:33 EST 2004

Nadine Rioux wrote on Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:35:58 -0500 (EST):

> We try to execute a .py file and we get this message : " Failed to import modules, reason : No module named _omnipy".
> NOTE : this our first expercience with Linux and Python...
> Could you help us?

It means the script you're trying to execute tries to import (= use) a
module (that's a Python file really) called _omnipy. I don't know what this
is, but you should look in the docs of the program you're trying to run for
where you can get it.

Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at jnanqbb.ay. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq
gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.