[Tutor] Re: Question

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Mon Feb 9 12:42:33 EST 2004

Nadine Rioux wrote on Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:35:58 -0500 (EST):

> We try to execute a .py file and we get this message : " Failed to import modules, reason : No module named _omnipy".
>
> NOTE : this our first expercience with Linux and Python...
>
> Could you help us?

It means the script you're trying to execute tries to import (= use) a
module (that's a Python file really) called _omnipy. I don't know what this
is, but you should look in the docs of the program you're trying to run for
where you can get it.

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at jnanqbb.ay. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq
gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.