[Tutor] Pulling data from a DBaseIV file

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor at venix.com
Wed Feb 11 14:23:07 EST 2004

I needed to do something similar a couple of years ago.  I downloaded
a module from (I think) Vaults of Parnassus.  It decoded the
dBase header structure OK, but was clumsy to use.  I reworked it for
my purposes.  I'll send you my reworked code (off-list).  You should be able to
turn it into something useful without too much grief.