[Tutor] Client-Server Password Manager

Joshua joshua at marktwain.net
Thu Feb 12 16:55:15 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Python, and I'm wanting to get started on a
project (mainly for educational purposes). I'm thinking about writing a
multi-user password management system that will have a client and
server. Obviously, I need the link between to be secure (something like
SSH?). I've never done any network programming, and I'm wondering if I
should use Python's built-in modules (which?), or some third-party
library. If anyone has any advice for me on password management (I've
looked at kedpm) or network programming, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Joshua K.
joshua (at) marktwain (dot) net