[Tutor] BMP Manipulation

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Fri Feb 13 12:21:43 EST 2004

I have been studying the Python Imaging Library (PIL) to figure out if
there is a way to modify the color palette of an indexed BMP image.
All the information on the ImagePalette module shows me that I can
extract the color palette, but I can't seem to find any details on
perhaps modifying and applying a new color palette.

Does anyone have any insights into modifying color palettes? Are there
limitations on using indexed BMP images?

--
Alex
http://www.spittingllamas.com