[Tutor] Socket connection refused

Djoumy . deadviannou at caramail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:37:27 EST 2004

 ok Alan and Nick you got the same idea but I still have my problem :

1 - I open client.py (or fclient.py that's the same one) with IDLE, launch
server.py (or fserver.py)
typing "python server.py" in a command prompt. The server is
well launched, and running the client module
under IDLE gives a good result : it sends and receives "Hello world"
as expected. yeah great :)

2 - Now the same thing but launching the client (after the server) in another
command prompt "python
client.py". And there I got the problem : Connection refused...

Now I'm sure it's not coming from py2exe but I still don't understand what's
the difference between launching
the client under IDLE or in a command prompt....

Djoum's