[Fwd: Re: [Tutor] what is an object?]

Gregor Lingl glingl at aon.at
Sun Feb 29 19:11:11 EST 2004

Betreff: 	Re: [Tutor] what is an object?
Datum: 	Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:36:08 -0800 (PST)
Von: 	Martin Gandhi <bioinfo_python at yahoo.com>
An: 	Gregor Lingl <glingl at aon.at>

Hi Gregor,
Thanks for your explnation. It was clear. However, I have one simple
question that I often stumbled upon. I have read Guido's tutorial and
also learning pyton and I see that every where.

What exactly both semantic and logical meaning of "callable".

In your explantion you mentioned that instance attributed are not "callable"

Sorry for asking a lame question.  It will really make a difference to
understand better, though..

Thanks
MG

*//*