[Tutor] Mailing Made Simple - Multiple Recipient Problem

Sean Steeg steegness at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:34:09 EST 2004

OK then, just to make sure I grasp what's going on here then:

Where is the SMTP server getting its recipient information from?  That is to
say, which is parsed to send the letter out to someone?  smtplib's send
function calls for recipients in its argument, outside of any headers in the
letter itself; I would think it'd be there where the recipients are found.

Let's say I want to switch this around to get multiple recipients.  I know I
can adjust the headers easily enough, so that the multiples are CCs instead
of TOs, but what should I do with that first argument for the smtplib.send()
function?

Thanks,
Sean

Message: 5