[Tutor] Time - Less then a second

Isr Gish isrgish at fusemail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:38:45 EST 2004

I'm looking to be able to get time in less then seconds.
I have looked in the time module and seen the time.clock() and time.time() functions. But on my machine (Pocket PC running Python Ver. 2.3.2) it doesn't return anything less than seconds. And they both return the same thing, (the full time since ??? In seconds).

If someone can please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

(I have used ticks() previously in PocketC for the Windows CE platform. I have never programmed in any other language before besides PocketC)