[Tutor] Why should I use Python??

Umesh C Joshi jumesh at icreon.com
Sat Jan 10 01:54:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I am reading the mailing list from last one month. I found lot of
subscribers are starter. I am doing internet programming from last 5 years.
I have a good experience using PHP. Whenever I got a mail from this list a
question arises in my mind. Do I need to learn python. Where It could be
more profitable in my career.

1. is python a better language to use in web development than  PHP?
2. Apart form web programming, where do I use  python and HOW?

I am really interested to explore python more.

rgds
Umesh C Joshi